Thursday, October 27, 2005

Coyotes on the Trail

By now I believe the coyotes that live in golf course have become used to me coming and going. These cold dark mornings there are no golfers--just me. Now the coyotes are around and they just act indifferent. One looked at me last night when I got home and he just yawned, but he had a twinkle in his eye instead of that look of suspicsion. The bunnies used to have that concerned look when I'd show up with the car in the morning--and when I'd be biking back to the car on my way home. Now they look to see who it is, and when the see its me they relax.

This week I have tried to get out of the office asap but its difficult. I end up riding in the dark most of the way and in traffic, and I'm not sure how drivers feel about me sqeezing through where there's no sholder and they have to move over for me. The last 3 miles of my ride home I'm pretty much riding faster than, or at the same speed as the cars. My hope is that motorist will get used to seeing the big guy making his way up-hill on the bike and share the road.

Allure Libre

No comments: