Thursday, October 20, 2005

By The Dawn's Early Light

Cold but not as cold as it will be. It helps to turn up the heat in the car and warm the ol' gams--then jump n the saddle and spin.


Iron Horse sans fenders--

I meant to leave earlier but it got light, but the Sun didn't quite get over the Mtns until 7 am--then WHAM--El Sol and I got warm pretty fast. I couldn't see anything on River Rd because of the glare. Just hoped that this day would not be may last and I'd get run over by a truck! But hey, the sun coming up over the Mtns is awesome, mes amis--this morning was less traffic and I could hear the birds busting out. So it was just 50 degrees? Does that phase Le Randonneur? Non! Jamais, non!


Lights for the morning commute...

Well, it felt good to be back on the bike after a week off for rest. Legs felt good but the lungs were still not ready so it seemed--but at the half-way mark I was rolling my usual strong steady pace.


Yours at bike parking. Photo courtesy of Joan.

Allure Libre--

No comments: