Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ride Report


Looks like only the undautned Randonneur rode in today--


Quite a windy morning. I brought the camera but it was dark--and I was late getting out the door. The sun seems to come up between Helen's Dome and Rincon Peak--right there in Sagauro Nat'l Park--but I was well underway on busy River Ave. I had to push myself to arrive in time to shower and open the Reference Desk.

The head wind pounded me into the pavement... However tough the ride was, the air was clear and sweet-smelling--ah the desert is beautiful, Gentle Reader--I am so lucky that sunrise over the mountains is brilliant... A wiff of desiel exhaust from a truck quickly brings me back to reality--got to always pay attention--especially with the I-Pod blasting my morning tunes.


Cheers!

No comments: