Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I Live to Ride Again


My jersey in the morning...

The mornings are cold. And often as I saddle up, I see shooting stars over the Catalina Mts.

I live to ride again.

I would like to change my route in and back home, but I 'll need to choose a day where I don't have to report to the Reference Desk right at 8 a.m. Of course now with the way the light is, I need the most direct route. There is so much traffic now I believe its getting quite dangerous. All the cars are bumper to bumper stopped in traffic and I am able to keep riding--but there is no shoulder and I just squeeze through. One day I know, the cops are going to bust me, or some asshole will decide to teach me a lesson and try to block me or run me off the road. Just got to watch out for 'em...


Sun going down--time to go home, mes amis

Love and Kisses!

No comments: