Saturday, November 12, 2005

GABA Swap Meet


I went down to 4th Ave to the swap meet hoping to find some deals. There was a lot of junk, but I did find something I could use for up-coming brevets. Paid $20 for a $40 handlebar bag.

Team Moonie guys had some stuff out there. Talked with Aaron and Anthony--Stef sold his kiddie trailer for $150 so that's good. He used it while Angela was in Washington DC this summer. Foxx and Haley Jo grew out of it quickly--he bought it used himself.

Andy was selling one of his single speed bikes for $125 which was a good deal. I talked him down to $90, but then I thought to myself, "Do I really need another bike?" Nah. I'll save my money for something I really need.

There were mens' jersies and bike clothes but all too small. I need 2XL. There were tons of womens' bike clothes going at rock-bottom prices and I was surprised to see so many women who had got good deals. I'm just going to have order my stuff on-line and pay shipping.

I could have slept in but I'm glad I checked it out this once.

Cheers!

No comments: