Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Old Mtn



We needed sugar for the morning coffee, and my turn to buy--so a quick urban spin down to Trader Joe's at lunch. When I'm not commuting in on the road bike, I keep my campus bike in the bike locker.

I'm finding more TMC people, and other folks that work in nearby office complexes have campus bikes. Trader Joe's and Chipotle are places to see and be seen--but Grant and Swan is pretty congested. A bike is much faster... and more fun!

I can't even find bike parking in front of Chipotle! Ate there once with a friend from AHSL days. It was okay. I'm still on the look-out for more interesting places.


The Old Mtn--there's good karma when I ride this bike.

Love!

1 comment:

Stefan Walz said...

I love that picture of the fat chick outside the store. Gawg people are lazy in this country.

18 days to Beck!