Sunday, March 05, 2006

Pre 400 Km Prep


The aero bars are off to make way for a handle bar bag. The bag I got at the GABA swap meet for $15. I just think I need to figure out how to make use of the extra space. Probably can hold one more water bottle, food, and warm gear. I know I have to drink more and eat more. The extra space may help in this matter.

You might notice my commuter light mounted to the right handle bar drop. This may not work but I'm going to give it a try.

I think I just need to relax--I spent most of today working on the bike--I put on new tires, and made adjustments. It's best to figure this stuff out now then try to mess with it on the road.

Steve and I had a very strong 400 Km last year. That's because we had a nice pace line going through the remote part of the course, down by the border of Old Mexico. Rich Combs and Mike Allen are not with us this year.

Stay tuned for my training adventures!

Cheers,

No comments: