Monday, March 20, 2006

Meth

My good friend and colleague at AHSL got his nice road bike stolen out of his garage this last Friday afternoon. I am feeling very bad for him and his family--because, as he told me in an email today--the thief came back and broke into their house Saturday. He says they smashed out the back kitchen widow in the door with one of his golf clubs. This is pretty upsetting to me, and Stef thinks its because of people on Meth.

When I bought my place here in Dog Mtn a few years ago, one evening I went outside and there were like 30 FBI and DEA agents--with guns drawn, and with K-9 Units going over the house across the street. So I had drug dealers living on my street. I knew something was up... They got a lot of visitors, and cars would be driving by all the time, and turning around in the cul du sac which is our street. The cars were nice cars, but kind of pimped. The clients of my former drug dealing neighbors crusied by for months after the Heat got them out. The house sat empty for about a year until it was fianlly bought by a couple and their kind of dim-witted pubesant daughter. Geez--at least the drug dearler dude and his freak waved and kept things tidy.

Anyway, I'm just kind of bummed out because we work hard to have nice things and then someone just smashes down your door and takes what ever they can grab, so they can get high.

So this excrement grabbed Stef's road bike, only to realize this object was beyond his mental or physical capabilities--

Owt

2 comments:

Stefan Walz said...

Thanks Bruce. I can always use the empathy. After reviewing some of the stolen materials we have established another theory. It may be someone in the neighborhood because the following list items were missing from our refrigerator:

2 lbs. of grated cheese
1 lb. of coffee
1 packet of english muffins
frozen fishsticks

Wha??? So yes, this person is still scum, but they may be domestic scum living, or a relative of someone, in our neighborhood. Gee, that makes me feel better. Lator.

Bruce's Bike Blog said...

Damn! I love fishsticks! Those fucking bastards!