Thursday, September 15, 2005

New Easier to Read Flog

I rode in all the way from Marana this morning--all 21 miles. Bev has to be on Main Campus, and we will meet after work, have dinner, and then we'll drive home.

As I approached UMC and the library, turning off on one of the side streets to zip into the office, suddenly there where about eight young women riding their bikes to Main Campus--yes, eight--all young and pretty. Of course I took this as a sign from the bike god, Velo Torr, and joined them. "Good morning, Ladies!" and they were all smiles and said good morning and my goodness all of them were so cute. I suddenly felt like a big sweaty brute compared to these stately just-showered, on-their-way-to-the-university-to-rock-the-world beauties.

Why didn't I just keep riding with them to where-ever? I didn't have to be on the ref desk right at 8 a.m. Just a creature of habit I guess--next time--NEXT TIME

"Hello Ladies. I am called Bruce!"

Allure Libre, mes amis!

No comments: