Friday, November 03, 2006

Morning Ride Report


I left my house at 6 a.m. The tempature was 54 degrees. That's not too cold but it was a bit chilly, and it was pleasant to ride with a striking sunrise over the mountains. On the river path, and looking down into the river (which is dry) I saw a pack of coyotes very calmly and contently walking about. They seemed happy. I know that seems strange, but it was though they had not a care in the world. There were big males, and the moms because there were frisky pups tagging along.

My ride was 23.8 miles and took right at 1 hr and 30 minutes. I could ride faster on Ina, but the sun coming up in the morning is blinding and people drive too fast--I even drive too fast on Ina when I drive to work. But I love Ina going East becasue everybody hauls-ass and gets where they're going.

Oh yeah, last night I went to pick up the car. I saw cyclists on the path--people were friendly and everyone looks fit for El Tour.

I took some pictures and not many turned out that great. One did and I blasted it using Photoshop for ya.

Cheers!

No comments: