Thursday, September 07, 2006

Texas Daddy

I went to Texas for some R and R--and in Texas--there was like, grass and trees and junk. My younger brother, William, was gonna fetch me from DFW Aero Port--but his wife was having my nephew--a few weeks earlier than they thought--so I took a cab to the hospital. Does that Rock or what?!


Drake arrives home from the hospital. That's my nephew Austin, on the left, Carrie, Bill's wife--Young Drake Joseph--and Grandma Joy on the right.


Drake Joseph Chandler, Born September 1st, 2006 Dallas, Texas. I believe he will follow in the footsteps of Rockin' Uncle Bruce--and become a cycling legend.

All the family drove down from Tulsa to see the new boy, hollerin', "Here come the Okies!" Notice the rare photo of Yours sans velo, lycra et Giro...

Now I need a weekend to recover from the weekend!

Luv to Alls My's People!

No comments: