Saturday, December 10, 2005

There Goes the Neighborhood

I have heard that none-other than Scientologist and mediocre film actor John Travolta has been responsible for inflicting the pristine Tortalita Mountains with the abomination pictured below--which can be seen for miles in ever direction. What the fuck, Johnny Baby?



I took action, and recorded on film my solution to this blight!


Greetings from Friends of the Pygmy Owl, John !!!


The Mountain Restored! Now my furry and feathered and slithery friends can live in Peace!

Long Live the Randonneur!

1 comment:

Stefan Walz said...

Good work dawg. It really is sad to see an abomination like that in such a pristine area. I'm sure some people feel the same way about Dove mountain:) DOH!

Alas, at least those tenants reside in Arizona and not in a 747 jumbo jet. Lator.