Friday, December 30, 2005

I have the flu


I'm socked in with the flu if you all must know.

I usually never get sick and enjoy good health--so when the flu gets me and I have to stay in bed--well you know its a big bad flu bug. I usually get the flu shot at the hospital near where I work, but although I know the medical folks and think they're great--I don't like being treated like a piece of meat when they have the anual "Come and get It--a thon" Wait in line, some short stocky sweaty nurse with a mustache on her upper lip jabs you with a needle. At that time, they really treat you horrible (in my humble opinion) and I'm made to feel less than human.

So Sweaty Betty Nurse Lady didn't give me a shot--I'm sick and it sucks.

Actually I didn't get a flu shot because they said there would be a shortage of shots. Maybe somebody else needed it more than me. Hey, I'm a big strong boy, and I can take it--yeah I might get sick but not too sick... I 'll bounce back.

Its just not fair to be sick on the holidays--in Tucson--its beautful outside--I have four days off--

I'VE GOT THE FLU !!! ? Why? O! Why?

Pls send happy thoughts so I can drag my big bad self outta bed! Pls!

Allure Libre!

No comments: